Friday, August 6, 2010

Forgive Me Father....For I have Sinned...

It has been 43 days since my last blog post....

But I have been having an AMAZING summer! and that's all that counts right? I have gotten to do so many amazing things so far this summer and I have barely had time to catch my breath!

I got to kick off the summer by flying out to SoCal to meet up with some of my online friends. We went to the Hootenanny show out in Irvine so I could catch the Devil Doll show. Also took in a little beach time and 4th of July fireworks!

I also celebrated my 32nd birthday this summer and my bestie got us tickets to see Lady GaGa, which was SUCH an amazing show and night!

In between the big things I have spent a lot of time swimming with my nugget, went to the dragon boat festival & the Renaissance festival, concerts in the park, getting tattoo'd, camping, and I also got to spend some time with friends at the Denver Aquarium (where I got to pet a stingray!)

It's truly been a blessed and amazing summer, and I don't want it to end!

If you don't have me on facebook yet I'm here; http://www.facebook.com/heartsizedcrush & I have tons of pics from the summer!

xo,
-K

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit envious of the great summer you've been having! Enjoy it even more!

    ReplyDelete