Thursday, April 1, 2010

I l(heart) BettyRed!




Hey There, Hi There, Ho There my little readers! I just wanted to hop on here and give some love to my dear friend Brynn aka BettyRed. She is one of the most amazing people I have eer had the priviledge to call my friend! She graciously accepted some of my jewelry and took it to her photoshoot (artandsoulphoto.com)....and the turnout was amazing! I just had to share it with my readers!

To see the full line, please visit www.heartsizedcrush.etsy.com.

xoxo,
K

2 comments:

  1. I love you (and your amazing jewelry) sista! Thank you so much for making me a part of the HSC family and showing me nothing but support! I love you!

    xoxo!
    BR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for awesome partnerships!
    And of course, you jewellery is amazing Karla, and she does it justice wearing it with attitude!

    ReplyDelete