Monday, August 10, 2009

Rebelle By Tootsies


I had the pleasure of meeting Roxy, the owner of Rebelle By Tootsies Salon, at one of the Rocky Mountain Roller Girls derby bouts that I vend at. We exchanged information as she was interested in carrying my jewelry at her salon! The first time I stepped inside the shop I was in love! It's the cutest salon ever, pink walls, great photography on the walls and a cute little botique in the back with clothing, bags, & accessories.



Roxy is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I am so excited that you can now get hooked up with a HeartSizedCrush piece after getting a 5 star rated treatment at the salon!



A friend and I also attented a fashion show they were putting on at the end of July. This was my first fashion show experience, and I had SO much fun! It was an awesome time, I will definately be going to every fashion show these girls put on!



Thanks Roxy!!!








1 comment: